Eye Magazine, Issue 78 on Information Design
I’d recommend you try and get hold of a copy of the winter issue (number 78) of Eye magazine, the international review of graphic design, which is dedicated to the subject of Information Design and includes a special 26 page pull-out feature.
Information Design – Not so much a specialist genre, more an essential fact of life.
This winter issue features the following articles:
- Head Trip – by Simon Esterson
- Tool-shop for a counterculture – by Ken Garland
- Life’s little detours – by Eric Heiman
- Do it yourself – by Fraser Muggeridge
- Strip science – by Rob Waller
- Pin point – by Jack Schulze
- Branches and roots – by John L. Walters
- Isotype – Icons for the people – by Eye writers
- Paper planet [EXTRACT] – by the editor, John L. Walters
As well as an interesting opinion piece “Understand, visualise, survive” by Max Gadney
Remember, this is the international review of graphic design and so inevitably will approach coverage of the subject from that perspective.